PART-TIME SALES & DESIGN CONSULTANT
If you are a confident people person, positive and customer-focused individual who is passionate about interior design and enjoys building relationships with Clients; then OMG it’s small’s 3,500 square foot showroom is the place for you! Our showroom serves as both a retail environment and as a contract showroom for modern furnishings that are “Big on Quality. Small in Size”. Sales & Design Consultants are product and sales experts who work to tell the story behind the product by esteemed designers and manufactures all across the world.
Manage the full Client lifecycle to meet and exceed sales goals.
Facilitate the Client experience and become an expert on educating Clients on each product’s story and details.
Develop and maintain product and design knowledge and industry awareness.
Attend and participate in product trainings, share information amongst peers and utilize the web and catalogues to foster constant growth of product knowledge base.
Assist in maintaining the showroom’s design and visual standard using merchandising guidelines.
Fulfill Client needs and resolve issues accordingly to policies and procedures.
Collaborate with fellow Sales & Design Consultants and promote a positive team spirit.
Does this sound like you? This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities…
- Retail sales experience or customer success experience.
- Background in interior design or architecture.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external parties both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to identify Client needs, problem solve and to understand and explain product features and benefits.
- Experience with a POS system and proficiency with MS Office software, web navigation, with 3D rendering programs an asset.
- Able to routinely move objects weighing over 20 pounds and to understand safety requirements.
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits.
- We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible.
Please email your resume to email@example.com