Items can be returned within 14 days upon receipt of goods.
How do I return something?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number, the name the item was shipped to, and the product you’re returning.
- We’ll send you a Return Authorization Number, which you’ll need to clearly mark on the package of your returned item, and the return address. Send the product back in the original condition with all the original packaging within 30 days after you have received the merchandise.
- We suggest you arrange a shipping method that includes tracking to protect your return. It’s up to you to pay the shipping cost.
- Once the item is received, it will be looked over. If everything is good, we’ll refund you within five business days. Money will be refunded in the same manner in which it was purchased (or store credit if requested).
Returns can also be processed in-store at 1400 Marine Drive, North Vancouver BC
What’s not returnable?
- Unfortunately, we cannot process any returns of Gus* Modern, Luonto or Fjords products.
- We cannot process a return on any item that we cannot resell as new. For example, lights and light fixtures that have been installed or items that have been misused or used other than in accordance with product instructions would not qualify as something we can resell.
- Variations in materials, such as wood and ceramic, are natural and considered a part of the design of the final product. Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. These reasons will not be accepted for returns.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on sale items and shipping/delivery fees.
- We do not accept returns due to buyer’s remorse. We want you to love the product you’ve ordered and we are here for you should you have questions about finishes or dimensions, space planning, furniture selection, or if you’d like to request a swatch.
- The customer is responsible for knowing that all elevators, stairwells, corridors and doorways of his/her house or apartment will permit normal delivery. We are not responsible for furniture that does not fit and will give no refunds if this occurs.
Is there a cost for me to return the item?
You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs for the return.
When you return something, we charge you 20% of the purchase price as a restocking fee.
What about order adjustments or cancellations?
You may cancel or make changes to your order prior to the product physically leaving the warehouse. Once the product has left the warehouse, the order cannot be adjusted or cancelled. Please communicate your changes to email@example.com. For Gus* Modern products, cancellations (whether partial or complete) will be returned in the form of a credit memo to be used towards future purchases. For all other products, money will be refunded in the same manner in which it was purchased.
How do I return a damaged product?
We do our best to make sure your order arrives promptly and in good condition. Reality dictates that, occasionally, damages do unfortunately occur during transit while in the care of a third party. If your order arrives damaged, please contact us within 24 hours to avoid any unnecessary complexity dealing with delivery insurance and return shipping and to ensure that returns can be processed at no cost to you.
Outside Damage to the Package
If you receive a package with obvious damage to the outside of the packaging, but believe the item inside is intact, please advise the courier to record this fact when signing for your package.
Damage to Package and Contents
If a package appears significantly damaged, you can refuse delivery. It will then be returned to the place of origin. Please notify us immediately if this occurs. We’ll make arrangements for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible.
Damage to Contents
If the packaging is intact, but the contents are damaged, please don’t throw away the original packaging. Take photos of damages to items and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-988-2789. You will then follow the return steps you read above. Arrangements will be made for replacement of your damaged item at no cost to you.